Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Data Protection
- Changes to the Terms
- Format of Coke Zone
- Copyright Policy
- Content you share with us
- Links from Coke Zone
- Ending your relationship with Coke Zone
- Prize Draws and Competitions
- Mobile Application
- FREE MAGAZINE WITH EVERY PROMOTIONAL PACK OF DIET COKE
Terms and Conditions
Coca-Cola takes data protection seriously. Where we collect your personal data (for example, your name, address, or email address) it may be used to:
- Improve our products and services.
- Contact you (as long as you’ve given consent)
- Deliver you relevant and engaging content within Coke Zone on Facebook, via the mobile app and across other relevant platforms.
Coca-Cola may contact you using the contact information you supply at any available registration mechanic in order to inform you about content, products or services that Coca-Cola think you will enjoy.
If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
Changes to the Terms
Coke Zone reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions from time to time. If any such changes are made, we will endeavour to give you 30 days' notice of this or, if less, as much notice as we reasonably can. You acknowledge and agree that your continued access to or use of Coke Zone will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Format of Coke Zone
Coca-Cola is constantly seeking to improve Coke Zone in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of Coke Zone including content may change from time to time without prior notice.
Images of people or places and other content displayed on Coke Zone are either the property of, or used with permission by Coca-Cola. You should assume that copyright subsists in everything you see or read on the Coke Zone application within the Website, Facebook and the mobile app. You are permitted to view and use images and content for your own personal, non-commercial use as part of your use of Coke Zone. Any other use of images and content by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or unless specific permission is provided elsewhere on Coke Zone.
Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Coca-Cola does not give any commitment that your use of materials displayed on Coke Zone will not infringe rights of third parties.
You must not use any registered or unregistered trade marks on Coke Zone without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner.
Content you share with us
We may include features on Coke Zone that allow you to share your Content with us and other users of the Site. Please note that by sharing Content through the Site, your Content may become publicly accessible. You grant to Coca-Cola and its affiliated entities a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such Content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Coca-Cola and/or the affiliated entities' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive any termination of your use of the Site, as further described below. For all of the Content you share through the Site, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such Content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses and other malware. You further, to the extent permissible by law, irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit. Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Content containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Site, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Coca-Cola will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Coca-Cola to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from Coke Zone.
Coca-Cola reserves the right to remove any messages or statements or cancel any links as it sees fit.
Links from Coke Zone
Coke Zone may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, security or practices of any third party websites.
Your use of and browsing of Coke Zone is at your own risk . While Coca-Cola endeavours to include accurate and up to date information in the Coke Zone application on Facebook and within the website and mobile application, and to ensure reliable access, Coca-Cola makes no commitment as to access of Coke Zone or its accuracy. Coca-Cola assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of Coke Zone. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Coca-Cola disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the content on Coke Zone and will accept no liability for:
- any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
provided that we do not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of any such breach. You acknowledge that Coca-Cola has the right to seek an indemnity from you for any loss caused to any party arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with Coke Zone; (b) any violation of these terms by you or through your account; or (c) any allegation that any user content that you make available or create through Coke Zone infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
Ending your relationship with Coke Zone
If you have previously opted-in to receive marketing communications from Coke Zone and no longer wish to receive these communications, you must action this opt out by contacting Customer Services using the details below.
Consumers should be aware that an opt-out from marketing communications results in Coke Zone suppressing your personal details until further notice. If you wish to have your data permanently deleted, you should contact Customer Services at:
Coca-Cola Great Britain
1 Queen Caroline Street
Telephone: +44(0)20 8237 3000
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
If you believe that the information Coca-Cola hold on you is incorrect or incomplete then you can alter this information at any time by contacting Coca-Cola at the address or telephone number above.
Coca-Cola reserves the right to terminate your access to Coke Zone at any time if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or you infringe Coca-Cola’s or any third party’s rights in the content provided on Coke Zone.
Prize Draws and Competitions
When an opportunity to take part in prize draws or competitions is provided, you will be required to accept a separate set of terms and conditions related to the specific prize draw or competition.
The mobile application is the software we provide to give you services from Coke Zone, Coca-Cola and our partners’ via Apple iOS and Android OS devices, and includes any upgrades or other software or documentation which enables the use of the app.
Data charges and access
The mobile app requires a correctly configured and functional internet data connection, both for the initial installation, and for use.
Your network provider may impose data charges, depending on your individual tariff and you are responsible for these. Note that if you are using the app on an overseas network, the cost of data usage may be considerably higher than when at home.
To minimise usage of your personal data allowance, Coca-Cola may cache content on your device so that you do not need to download Coke Zone content again unnecessarily. However Coca-Cola is not responsible for any costs or fees associated with your use of this application. The fees that you may be required to pay will depend on the contract you have with your network provider.
Coca-Cola also does not warrant or guarantee that the application will maintain a data connection without interruption. Your network provider should be able to assist you in configuring a data connection if you need support.
Updates & Availability
Occasionally we may update the mobile app, in which case we recommend you need to download and install the relevant update. The relevant app store (e.g. Apple’s App store) will alert you to app updates. We cannot accept any liability for errors which become apparent in old versions of the app.
FREE MAGAZINE WITH EVERY PROMOTIONAL PACK OF DIET COKE
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain, Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, affiliates, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants must be 12 years or over. Participants under 16 years require parental/guardian consent.
- Promotional codes can be entered from 17/02/14 to 11.59pm on 30/03/14. Promotional codes entered between 31/03/14 and 22/06/14 will be entered into a bonus draw to win 1 of 10 magazine subscriptions.
- The offer is available on Look or Now magazine.
- Internet access, a valid email address and a printer required. To claim your free magazine, simply go to www.dietcokefreemagazine.co.uk and where prompted complete your personal details, enter your promotional code and select your magazine title. After which an email will be sent within 24 hours containing a link to print your unique coupon.
- Each code can be entered once and will generate one printable and unique magazine coupon. Coupon is rendered void if reproduced, altered or expired. Coupon cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned.
Promotional codes can be found on the following promotional packs of Diet Coke, subject to availability:
- 1.75lt single bottle
- 2lt single bottle
- 330ml can x 6-pack
- 330ml can x 8-pack
- 330ml can x 10-pack
- 330ml can x 12-pack
- 330ml can x 15-pack
Promotional codes can be located on promotional packs as follows:
- Laser etched into the plastic of the bottle, behind the label on 1.75lt and 2lt bottles
- On the card insert inside 330ml x 6 packs
- On the card insert inside 330ml x 8 packs
- On the inside of the cardboard packaging of 330ml x 10 pack
- On the inside of the cardboard packaging of 330ml x 12 pack
- On the inside of the cardboard packaging of 330ml x 15 pack
- Coupons are valid at participating retailers until 13/04/14.
- Only valid promotional codes will be accepted. All promotional codes are subject to verification. Promotional codes may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute promotional codes.
- If you are unable to read your promotional code on pack, or it is incomplete, please contact the consumer helpline on 0800 227711. Our lines are open from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (calls from a landline are free, but calls from mobiles may incur additional operator charges).
- Promotional codes are valid until 22/06/14 inclusive. After this date all unregistered promotional codes will be invalid for use in this promotion. Promotional codes are unique and can only be entered once. Once entered all promotional codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any participant submitting a claim or entry, must follow the instructions on screen and submit their promotional codes before switching screens or starting another process. Any break or pause in submission will result in claims or entries being declared void. Participants must take extra care within this process as codes will not be replaced under any circumstance.
- The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The coupon is not valid on multipacks of Look or Now magazines.
- Code entries received between 31/03/14 and 22/06/14 will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win 1 of 10 annual magazine subscriptions.
- There are 10 annual magazine subscriptions to be won in total. The winner will be asked to select from Look or Now magazine.
- Each participant can enter as many times as they wish with a valid promotional code but each promotional code can only be entered once for one chance to win.
- Each participant is only eligible to win one magazine subscription.
- All winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the close date. Thereafter the winner will be contacted by telephone within 14 days.
- The winner must respond to the win administrator within 28 days of the telephone notification. If no response is received within this time frame, or if the winner declines their prize then the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original and in accordance with the rules.
- Winners will be drawn from all valid entries, independently verified and this will take place by 23:59:59 on 25/06/14.
- The winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without additional recompense.
- For a list of winners’ names and their counties, please send a self-addressed envelope to ‘Diet Coke Win A Magazine Subscription’, BD Network, 4th Floor, Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6PQ within 3 months of the closing date.
- Entering your promotional code online is not proof that your promotional code has been successfully received and verified. Once a promotional code has been verified, you will receive a confirmation message on-screen. The message will confirm that your promotional code entry has been successfully received.
- Participants must not use the website on behalf of another individual without that individual’s express permission.
- No cash or other alternative available in whole or in part except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative, of equal or greater value.
- For any further information, or promotional queries, please contact the consumer helpline on 0800 227711. Our lines are open from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (calls from a landline are free, but calls from mobiles may incur additional operator charges).
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or claiming. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing this promotion. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend/terminate or extend any offer at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation an offer (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions or any error (human, computer or otherwise) which affects the proper operation of the promotion but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate promotional code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of promotional codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all coupon claims and prize draw entries and to refuse to award a prize/coupon or withdraw prize/coupon entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or claimed/won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision made and this will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain, 1 Queen Caroline Street, London W6 9HQ.
Entries should not be sent to this address.